This guide will teach you how to setup AtomicDEX-Desktop for your desired platform.
Table of Contents
AtomicDEX is a multicoin lite wallet, as well as a decentralized exchange that utilizes atomic swaps.
For legal reasons, the DEX function in the official version is unavailable to users in
USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Singapore, Sudan, Austria, and Iran. There is a version that removes this geoblock that is maintained here.
- Navigate to github.com/KomodoPlatform/atomicDEX-Desktop/releases.
- Scroll down to
- Download atomicDEX-Desktop for your platform. On Windows/Mac, both installer and portable versions are available.
- Run the downloaded file. If you downloaded the installer version, follow the
AtomicDEX-Desktop Installer Setupto install on your system and then open.
- Once AtomicDEX-Desktop starts select
- Complete the steps to setup your wallet.
It is extremely important to backup your seed! It can be used to recover your wallet at any point in the future.
You are now setup! Login to your wallet to start sending/receiving coins and trading.